New Patient Consultations are Free. Call (503) 297-3771 to schedule.
During your initial consultation, all new patients will be treated to a broad range of wellness diagnostics and life-long healthy living tips. Specifically, Dr. Aaron Radpsinner will provide:
- A health history and consultation to see if Chiropractic is right for you. This is a chance to sit down with the doctor and discuss your health concerns.
- Orthopedic and neurological examination
- Chiropractic spinal examination
- Computerized infrared thermograph scan
- Posture analysis
- Bilateral weight analysis
- Grip strength evaluation
- Spirometry evaluation
- X-rays (if needed)
After your consultation & exam, Dr. Radspinner will review all of your information and x-rays (if neccessary) and determine how he can best help you. During your consultation & exam follow-up appointment, the doctor will explain your results, answer any questions you may have, and present your personalized treatment recommendations.
Getting to Know Your Chiropractor
The best way to assess a good fit with your chiropractor is to meet with them in person. Our consultation is entirely risk-free to you and we invite you to pick up the phone and call (503) 297-3771 for an appointment.
There is also a lot of great information on this website that you can browse to get comfortable with our office and approach. Be sure to read the Chiro 101 page, the Services page, and Dr. Radspinner’s bio page.