Dr. Aaron Radspinner grew up in Portland, Oregon. While completing his pre-med courses to be a pediatrician he injured his back at work. After 6 months without relief, despite more and more medication, he tried Chiropractic care. He was so impressed that he changed his major and graduated from Parker College of Chiropractic in Dallas, Texas.
From 1998 to 2000 he worked with professional cyclists in Texas, helping them to stay competitive and injury free. During that time he was also a guest of “Health Talk”, a radio show in South Carolina. He spent much of his time researching how structural alignment effects whole body function for both athletes and non-athletes.
Dr. Radspinner enjoys helping people achieve new levels of health and happiness. He has practiced at Discover Chiropractic in Portland, Oregon since 2001. In 2001 he was asked to start a weekly radio show in Oregon called “Talking with Dr. Aaron,” and provided on-air health information for over 150 shows. He brings many years of experience in Martial Arts, Cycling, and natural health, and an infectious enthusiasm to his work with clients.
In 2005, in order to better serve his clients, he began offering the service of the Impulse Adjusting instrument to the practice. This has been a welcome addition for clients wanting less forceful adjustments, but that are still extremely effective. Which according to the latest research is more effective with less force than other instruments.
His out-of-the-office loves include gardening with the family, cycling, surfing, backpacking, and snowboarding. He is blessed with an amazing wife, Jennifer, and two beautiful, healthy, and happy children – Ariel and Bella.
Education, Experience and Licenses
- Graduate of Parker Chiropractic College in Dallas, Texas
- Certified by the National Board of Chiropractic Examiners: Boards I, II, III & IV
- Licensed in Oregon, and past in South Carolina
Advanced Chiropractic Certifications
- Chiropractic Biophysics (CBP): Basic, Drop Table Adjusting, X-ray Analysis and Lumbar Scoliosis.
- Certified in Torque Release Chiropractic Technique
- Certified in Activator Chiropractic Technique
- More than 100 hours of training in the Gonstead Chiropractic Technique Diplomat program.
- Member of the Oregon Chiropractic Association
- Host of “Talking with Dr. Aaron” radio show in Portland, Oregon from 2001-2004
- Chiropractor for the Full Contact Fighting Federation (FCFF) in Portland, Oregon from 2001-2004
- Radio show guest appearances: “Health Talk,” Charleston, SC; “Derin Live,” Denver, CO.